- The only information Hagensborg Chocolates Ltd. obtains about you is information supplied voluntarily by you.
- In cases when Hagensborg Chocolates Ltd. may ask for personal information to provide you with services tailored especially for you, or to inform you about new features or services, it will be kept confidential.
- Hagensborg Chocolates Ltd. uses “cookies” to bring you a better shopping experience by helping us to keep track of your checkout process from page to page.
- If you have agreed to be put on our mailing list, Hagensborg Chocolates Ltd. may contact you via email. You may opt-out from our email correspondence by emailing email@example.com.
- When you place an order, in order to fulfill it and notify you of your order status, we need to know your name, email address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date.
Please read this information carefully and note that by using the Hagensborg Chocolates Ltd. website you acknowledge having read this agreement and agree to the provisions listed below each time you have visit our website. If you do not agree with any of the provisions listed, you may not use our website. Hagensborg Chocolates Ltd. reserves the right to change or modify this agreement at any time without notice.
Use of Website
Use of this website signifies understanding, acknowledgment, and acceptance of this agreement. The user may not change, modify or amend this agreement in any way, shape or form. This website can only be used by persons who have reached legal age and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
Ownership of Material: All material displayed on www.hagensborg.com is owned by Hagensborg Chocolates Ltd. Any material downloaded from our site for the purpose of commercial and non-commercial purposes needs Hagensborg Chocolates Ltd. prior written consent.
Site Information Errors: We strive to provide you the most current and accurate information on our site; however, we cannot guarantee that information on our site is error free. Hagensborg Chocolates Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any damages arising out of your use of our site. We reserve the right to cancel and reject orders for any reason. In the case that our products have been incorrectly priced and purchased, Hagensborg Chocolates Ltd. will cancel the order, correct the price, and make them available for purchase at the correct price.
The use of the Hagensborg Chocolates Ltd. site is at your own risk. Everything on our site is provided on an “AS IS” basis without any warranties or conditions, either expressed or implied and including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement.
As Hagensborg Chocolates Ltd. does not review sites linked to our site, we are not responsible for links to our site. No links to www.hagensborg.com are allowed without our written consent. If permission is granted, we may revoke rights at any time. There may be times when Hagensborg Chocolates Ltd. chooses to advertise with other websites that are not operated by Hagensborg Chocolates Ltd. As these sites are independent, your dealings with these sites are at your own risk and we cannot be held responsible and liable. Furthermore, Hagensborg Chocolates Ltd. does not endorse the contents, goods, and services provided by such sites.
In order to avoid miscommunication and/or confusion about any unsolicited ideas, our policy is to not accept them. Ideas submitted to us range from retail, marketing, production, and any other forms by which Hagensborg Chocolates Ltd. conducts its daily operations and business. Any submitted idea to us by email or any other type of correspondence will become our property and it may or may not be used for any other purpose.
Governing Jurisdiction of Law
Hagensborg Chocolates Ltd. Head Offices are located in British Columbia, Canada. Any claims or cause of action arising from the use of this site shall be resolved before the courts of British Columbia, Canada.
Agreement is subject to change without notice.